The kit contains a 5 day supply of liquid lipo, suitable for 1 area (8x10) It comes with full instructions on how to use. **Consultations provided upon request.
What is Liquid Lipo?
Liquid Lipo is a revolutionary UK produced approved for worldwide distribution) fat dissolve gel, it is the only one of its kind in the world. It is a topical agent that works in a similar manner to fat dissolve injections, but unlike its more invasive counter part Liquid Lipo has less potential for harmful side effects and works over a larger area, it is more cost effective and has less recovery time.
How does it work?
Liquid Lipo is applied to the skin either on its own using a wrap, or prior to treatments such as cavitation. Much in a similar way to how transdermal patches allow medication to cross the skin Liquid Lipo is infused with high grade essential oils that carry the fat dissolve formula into the tissues; It then travels to and targets fat cells, reducing their size and allowing the fat within to be naturally broken down by the body into water and Carbon Dioxide. These byproducts are then safely excreted via the breathing, the bowel and urine, also via the skin during perspiration. It is important to drink 2 litres of water following treatment to flush out the fat.
Is it safe?
Yes side effects are unlikely and minimal, it should be avoided in areas of broken skin or if you are pregnant or breast feeding. We have sold over 7000 bottles in the last several months and no significant side effects have been reported, it is approved for home use by trading standards.
Does it work?
Yes Liquid Lipo was produced by the top biochemical experts in their field, it follows 3 years of research and clinical trials invloving over 3000 participants. In all cases Liquid lipo was shown to remove fat and not water. Our studies showed that in other topical fat removal products only water and not fat was removed. Liquid Lipo is a proven and effective treatment in the removal of fat.
How long does it take?
Treatment generally takes 1 hour in clinic if using in a wrap, we advise 2 hours if carrying out at home in a wrap, this is because it accounts for user error for example the wrap not being tight enough when applying to themselves.
Directions for Application and Use
Liquid Lipo Fat dissolve gel is a topical serum that is used in conjunction with a plastic wrap and compression.
For optimal results:
- Do not drink alcohol for 24 hours before a treatment and 72 hours after. The science behind this recommendation: The liver aids in expelling the bi-product of the lipids (melted fat) however, it will process the toxins of alcohol first, slowing down results.
- Do drink a minimum 2 liters of water after each treatment. More is recommended if you are able. The better hydrated the faster the body will expel lipids. It is a good idea to begin drinking water in the days proceeding as well.
- Do not use any lotions or oils prior to the treatment
- Dry brush your body to stimulate your lymphatic drainage system. The lymphatic system works to move the lipids to your liver and kidneys for expulsion. https://youtu.be/1YnVb9Ie-r0 video example
- Exfoliate the treatment area prior to application- loofa included in kit
- Wrap the treated area with 5 layers of plastic wrap. This insulates the product and ensures full absorption
- Use compression during and after the treatment. The compression aids in pushing the lipids toward the lymph nodes as well as holding the skin in place as it regenerates to its new size. - waist trainer/ace bandages/foundation undergarment are a few examples of things that work well
Contraindications for product use:
- High Blood Pressure
- Autoimmune Disease